Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Whats Hap-Pinning Wednesday

Our lives have been crazy lately and it's just starting to settle down...THANKGOODNESS!

We moved, we had baby girls first birthday party and we went to Disney all in one week! I will post Disney tips with a 1 year old soon.

Baby girl got her first helmet! She loves it soo much! When I knock on it she knocks right back! We got it for when we go for bike rides. My sister is letting us bower her trailer behind thing for kids but I don't know if she's supposed to have a helmet on in there or not but I figured better safe then sorry.

Emily and I had a girls shopping day on Sunday so we got her new helmet at Target!
 
Eric was out of town this weekend and I needed to give Moose a bath. Our new showers have glass doors where I can lock him in the bath so he cant jump out soaking wet! Also since baby girl is crawling all over the place I had to contain her in her pop up chair. She had fun watching the craziness of me attempting to bath Moose!
 
Just binged Riverdale on Netflix. SOOO good. My friend had been bugging me to watch it because she knows I'm a big Pretty Little Liar fan. It's similar but it's a play off of the Archie Comics. It super good!
 
Also since we moved I now have DVR which I've never had and we also have HD! I know those seem like standards on everything now but we have done basic of the basic for SOO LONG!
 
I am craving fall so bad! I always do at the end of July! hhahaah No I'm not a pumpkin spice latte girl but I love pumpkins, cider, donuts, blankets, sweater weather and it'll be my 30th birthday this year!
 
These are just a few of the things that are hap-pinning! Linking up with Jenn at Going The Distance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment