Friday, September 8, 2017

Weekly Round Up

Hello!
Sorry I have been so MIA lately....life with a baby! Need I say more?

Someone really enjoys wearing sunglasses!
 We recently moved into a new house and have been adding our style to the mix! Here are just a few items we've added. Lights to make the deck more cozy! And my husband made this awesome floating shelf out of old wood we had an metal braces. He's making a matching one to go around our TV and I can't wait to show you guys!


Someone is very flexible!



I'm planning an accessory swap party! It'll be nice to get new (to me) items without having to spend any money! The plan is to have a bunch of ladies over and they will bring their gently used jewelry, scarves, sunglasses, etc. and we will all swap items for free! Plus it's always nice to have people over to have a appetizers and a glass of wine!

 Someone enjoyed mommy and me tumble time!! She was a bit shy because the other little boy in the class was ALL over the place but having sooo much fun! After a while she got out of her shell and enjoyed it!







 We are very excited for fall and Halloween in our house as you can see from the following photos...

 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment