Wednesday, April 12, 2017

What's Hap-"Pinning"



Imposters---This is such a good scripted show!! It's adventurous, scandalous and always makes me coming back for more! I can't wait to see if they come back with a second season and how they keep it going!


Beverly Hills Housewives---I love these ladies...well most of them! They are so crazy! And since we just went to Beverly Hill's it makes it so much more awesome to see their stomping ground!!!


Guys Grocery Games---I love the fast pace cooking shows like Chopped and I never really watched Guys Grocery Games but lately and I think its so fun that they have to go shop for the items (which makes me feel like I could go shop for these items) and whipped it up real quick!


Spring Baking Championship---Again I love baking/cooking shows and this one melts my heart! I wish I could whip up a batch of buttercream frosting like them!


13 Reasons Why---This one I had trouble with. I had to finish it to know what the 13th tape had on it and why. As a mother of a girl it makes me horrified for her to grow up and have to deal with the pressures of society. When I was in high school social media wasn't a thing just yet. So I'm terrified of what will be invented and used by high school or middle school kids when she gets older!


Anxiously awaiting for ....... the last 10 episodes of Pretty Little Liars!!! Seriously soo sad that this show is ending! I've been watching it since the beginning and have grown up with these girls! I can't wait to see how they end it! Also we just saw sooo many locations where they shot PLL in LA so


No comments:

Post a Comment