Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Whats Up Wednesday


http://mixandmatchmama.com/
http://jamiffer.blogspot.com/
 

1.   What we're eating this week....

Monday-Steak and Potatoes
                     Tuesday                                Wednesday                              Thursday
Friday - Pizza
2. What I'm reminiscing about....
Emily when she was first born. Can't believe she'll be 7 months on Friday....I'm counting by the number of weeks since she was born. Friday will be 27 weeks soooo doesn't that mean she will be 7 months on the 3rd of Febraury and not on February 15th? Am I counting this wrong?

3. What I'm loving...
I am obsessed with this leather jacket!
 4. What we've been up to...
Decorating for Valentines Day! I love to decorate for a holiday and even though Valentines day is such a little one I love to put hearts and little pink and red garland around the house to give a loving vibe.
5. What I'm dreading...
Emily starting to teeth....
6. What I'm working on....
Surviving being a mom who just lost her mom....
7. What I'm excited about...
My trip to LA with my sister in September

8. What I'm watching...

9. What I'm listening to...
Pitbull - Fireball
10. What I'm wearing...
My moms clothes. We went through her closet a little while ago so I've been wearing a lot of her sweaters. I think it helps.
11.What I'm doing this weekend...
Not sure just yet......possibly hanging out with my sister and all our kids....possibly just having a cozy weekend at home with Em.
12. What I'm looking forward to next month...
Valentines day! I've already ordered these two books for baby girl and I cant wait to shower her with love.... Eric too!
 
Happy Hump Day!

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't time fly? Ugh they just don't stay babies long enough! I ADORE This is Us as well! Your dinners look fab by the way - yum! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your mom! i imagine it's incredibly tough. at least you have some items for comfort. dinner is going to be delicious at your house this week! mmm
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    To comment:

    thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    Emily

    ReplyDelete