Monday, January 9, 2017

Christmas/NewYears Summary

Sorry I've been so MIA. I haven't been super inspired to post lately. Today it's been 6 weeks since I lost my mom and its hard to find the joys in life lately, especially over the holiday season. Although I had to find the joy for Emily as it was her first Christmas. This will probably be a photo heavy post but don't we all love those anyways... :)
 Family selfie time!

 Eric found his old Sega game and had to play Sonic the Hedgehog!
 Made some homemade sweet potatoes for Emily!
 Our tree with our presents!
 Some of the yummy treats I made!

Emily in her big girl MSU soccer chair! This is the coolest chair ever!

Christmas family selfie

Cousins and Aunt Amanda opening presents on Christmas

 Eric and Em on Christmas
 Emily meeting Papa Jody Santa!

My cousin made his first communion with his future wife. She was wearing a floral headband way before Snapchat made it a filter! #trendsetter


Downtown Rochester with all their pretty lights!

Em is starting to sit up with a little help from her boppy

 Someone is 6 months old now!


 Necklace my sister gave me for Christmas. It says Mom, Always in my heart! Love it!!!
 Our New Years Eve Gang!
 
 
Hope you had a great holiday!
 



2 comments:

  1. You were in my neck of the woods! My husband's practice is in Rochester Hills! I can't believe she is six months old! It seems like just yesterday you posted her birth story! I hope all is well with your family and that you continue to heal, Julie. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family is originally from the east side of the state! We should swap favorite local places! Thanks Audrey!

      Delete