Friday, October 7, 2016

Yay For Friday!

As you can see I've updated my pages look. I've had the other layout for about 2 years now and I thought it was time for a change. Hopefully it's aesthetically pleasing to you all! :)

A few things I'm obsessed with lately...
// I ordered this coat from H&M. I tried it on in the store and fell in love! Sadly they didn't have my size so I had to order it online and it should be here shortly!


// The physical therapist recommended this pillow called Elephant Ears for Emily's neck issues. It's great when she's in the car seat because she likes to twist her head to the side and it looks really uncomfortable. It looks like she likes it so far!

//This season of Below Deck is killing it! I really love the show to begin with but I especially love Captain Lee, Chef Ben and Head Stew Kate.....Kelly's nice to look at too! :)

//HALLOWEEN! I have been racking my brain on a cute costume for Em or a cute family costume.  I'm still thinking of making her a bumble bee but I'm not 100% sold on it that idea. I found this adorable crochet elephant hat to make her an elephant. Ahh I'm so torn!  Suggestions are welcome!


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment