Wednesday, October 5, 2016

What's Happening Wednesday

Hello again!

This weekend was a blast celebrating my birthday!! I didn't get too many pictures but I got a few.

Friday
We went to my SIL's homecoming parade. She was on court this year so we went to support her baby in the carrier in the pouring rain and all!
 
My FIL started a balloon festival in Lansing so we went to support that as well. Unfortunately the weather was crappy but we were able to stay in the hotel with all the balloon people and had a blast catching up with them. Also it was baby's first time in a hotel! I had her in the adorable (way too big) MSU sweatshirt and she spit up on it 2 seconds after this photo. Luckily I had cute back up outfits!!
Saturday
 we attended a surprise party for my Uncle. He and I share the same birthday so it was nice to be able to celebrate with him and our family. I have been trying to take as many pictures as possible with Em and parents. I love the way she looks a them with such love and joy!
Sunday
My mom, sister and I did some serious shopping! I can't even try to list everything I got because it's a lot! We had a blast and I can't wait to do it again sometime!
 
//Today we are pouring concrete for our patio! :) I can't wait to have a level area to put our table, bar and grill. Also we'll have our fire pit close so that we can sit and eat dinner while having a fire, or sit at the bar and have a fire, or just entertain a large group of people at the fire! :)
 
//I only have 5 medical bills left to pay from giving birth! It started at like 12 and now I'm down to just the 5 big ones! That's exciting!
 
//We took baby girl to physical therapy yesterday for her neck. The Dr. was concerned at her 2month appointment that he neck muscles on one side weren't strong enough. She also said she had a bit of a flat spot on one side of her head. We have been working with her since the check up to strengthen her muscles and I think it's working. The physical therapist said she was doing great at moving her head side to side and straight on. They gave us a few other exercises to do but we didn't have to make a follow up because they thought she was doing great! :) whew! Make sure you alternate arms that you hold your baby as well as the side you lay them down on at night!
 
//I'm also trying out this watermark thing. I know others are big advocates of it, but I'm not sure if it's needed or not.
 
 Linking up with Jenn at Going The Distance
   
I hope you have a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by! 
 

3 comments:

  1. Your little is so precious! I miss mine being that small...great news about her neck progress, too! Also, we are in the process of buying a new home and it has a patio, so I'll have to check back for inspiration for ours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Thanks for linking up yesterday!

    ReplyDelete