Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thoughts for Thursday

//I've been using two small flash drives to store most of my photos on but I've been having to delete little projects to make more room. I finally bought a bigger flash drive to store all of my photos on!  Sometimes it's little changes that we make that have the biggest effect!

//Baby girl has been a little off schedule lately but is thriving and doing great! Last night I fed her around 7 was planning to have Eric feed her a bottle just before bed but she fell sleep. Eric put her in her crib and she slept from 9-1230. Then woke up and took her bottle and went back to bed until 5! :) I was nervous since she had been sleeping for so long she wouldn't go back down but she fussed a bit in her crib then settled down and drifted back to dreamland!

//My family is coming to visit this weekend and I am so excited! We are going to do a ton of fall activities with the kids! We're going to a cider mill to pick apples and get some yummy cider and donuts. We are going to decorate pumpkin cookies and make apple and pumpkin pies. Lastly we are going to paint some pumpkins and hopefully enjoy a bonfire on our new patio!

//I'm trying Bolthouse Farms Fruit Juice Smoothies for the first time and the one I choose I am not impressed with. I'm trying Tropical Goodness but its a bit tough to choke down. I know it's good for me but I shouldn't have to chase it with water! They were bogo at Meijer so I thought I would try some. I bought Berry Blast and Multi-V Goodness Cherry and I'm hoping they are better than Tropical Goodness...

Hope you have a great Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment