Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Baby Girl is 3 Months Old!

I can't believe my little girl is 3 months old already! I swear I was just learned that she was a girl at the ultrasound and now she's 3 months old!
Here is her 1, 2 and 3 month photos side by side!
 

  • Baby girl is probably around 13-14lbs by now. We don't have a scare in our house to keep up with how much she weighs. She was 12.5 at her 2month appointment so I'm assuming she's between 13-14lbs now.
  • She loves to smile at mommy and daddy!
  • She is enjoying tummy time more than she did before. She sleeps anywhere from 3-6 hours at a time.
  • She's still in 1 diapers but quickly approaching the 2's. She's wearing 3Month clothes but 6Month sleepers fit her better length wise.
  • She's eating about 4oz at a time. (I don't know exactly how much she's getting's when she nurses but I make her a 4oz bottle for when I'm at work)
  • She loves country music because I refuse to listen to a sound machine all the hours that I'm in her nursery. So we have a radio on constantly in her room. I sometimes change the channel to pop but it's mostly on country. H.O.L.Y by FGL is her lullaby instead of Twinkle Twinkle!
  • I just ordered a ton of band and bows so I'm hopeful that they will fit and she will be rockin bows from now one!
  • She has learned to fake cry! She knows I won't come get her unless she's really crying but her fake cry is so cute!
She's getting so big! I want to keep these little  moments forever!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment