Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Catch Up

Where to start......

1// Baby girl had her 2 month check up Wednesday and is doing great! She is a whooping 12lb 5oz!!! Which seems massive because she was 6lb 3oz when she was born, so in 2 short months she has doubled her birth weight! She got 3 shots which were super hard to watch! She did a great job though and slept most of the day after that!

2//We are getting some electrical work done today that I am super excited about! Eric is super handy with a lot of things but electrical is not one of them. So we are finally going to figure out what half of the light switch's in our house go to! We're also getting some lights put in outside the house! I feel like our house was pitch black at night before we bought it. We added lights by the garage and now I want to add lights by the front door (which is on the opposite side of the house). We rarely use our front door but I still want their to be lights near it!

3//We are also making a patio. Eric has already added the door to the backyard and we plan to pour concrete for the patio area but I'm excited to finally have a smooth and level outside area to entertain!

4//Today is the end of the 2nd week back to work. I was worried about being super tired and not being able to function. Luckily I've been doing ok. 10AM and 3PM are a little hard but I push through. I woke up at 5:30 and pump then shower. If she wakes up before 6:30 I'll nurse her but if she wakes after I'll make her a bottle of breast milk. Nursing takes about 30-45 minutes from start to finish with burping so if I start at 630 I will feel rushed trying to get ready.

5// I have officially pulled out the humidifiers and hope to add some moisture into our super dry house!

6// I finally watched a show last night live as it was TV! Anything on Bravo is repeated so often that I can usually piece the epsidoe together but any other network that only plays it once I have to watch it on the App or On Demand.I haven't been able to watch a full episode of anything without pausing or just walking away for some reason or another. Last night I watched Grey's Anatomy from start to finish and it was awesome! I still held baby girl and tried to keep her occupied but then Eric stepped up and helped!  It was awesome!!

7//Baby girl is starting to smile when we talk to her! It's so amazing to bring a smile to your child's face!
 

8//I got this comforter for our bed. It's soooo soft and comfy! I'm in love!

9//I am so excited to take baby girl to pick out her first pumpkin!!! I love the fall and I can't wait to share my love with her!
10//I am always excited for the weekend! It means family time! At night we're busy making dinner, doing chores and other stuff around the house but the weekend we can actually sit back and relax with each other!

OK I've bored you all enough. Have a wonderful weekend! :) Maybe I'll have some pics to share with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment