Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thoughts for Thursday

1//Every time someone says Bump Watch with a bump update I get the image of Paul Rudd from Anchorman saying PANDA WATCH!
2//Today is my Friday and I'm taking a long holiday weekend to relax and have fun since I'm starting to feel super pregnant!
3//I'm starting to pack hospital bags for myself, the baby and Eric and I feel like I'm packing everything but the kitchen sink! I've read a billion lists and narrowed it down to a few items but still these bags are filling up quick! I feel like Mary Poppins when she pulls the lamp out of her bag and you don't why that's in there but everything serves a purpose! :)
4// I told Eric that when the baby is here whatever he does, don't leave the house without the diaper bag and the baby! This goes along with that perfectly!
5//My patience with people at work is wearing soooo thin! I feel like the day I go into labor I'm going to walk out of here making the following faces and phrases!


 
Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

 
Linking up with Natalie and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment