Thursday, June 2, 2016

Confessional Thursday

Linking up with Danielle and Lynn
 
+We finally assembled the dresser for our nursery! It took way too long but my hubby got it done!
Moose was not interested in helping with the nursery, but he was enjoying the fresh clean sheets!
 
+ I tried to organize all of the clothes we have for her but it was getting overwhelming. The left two piles are 0-3 and 3-6 months. The right two are 6-9 and 9-12 month. She has more clothes than Eric and I combined!
The dresser doesn't have knobs because I'm thinking of buying cute ones from Home Goods.
 
+I'm getting my haircut tonight and I need to go in strong and tell her JUST A TRIM! Everytime I go she wants me to cut it all off and I get excited when we are talking about it then I get home and I cry because of how short it is! This time I'm going in confident!
 
+ We are 31 weeks long tomorrow. Here is my 30 week pic! She is definitely growing. It said she is going to gain a 1/2 a lb. a week until she's here! WHERE IS ALL OF THAT GOING TO GO?!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing and your belly is so cute. We had that clothes problem too. Washing and folding it all took forever. But they go through it so fast. Very cute dresser. Ours took forever to put together too. Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete