Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What's Hap-pinning Wednesday: Life Lately

Happy Wednesday! I'm linking up with Jessi and Jenn for "What's Hap-pinning Wednesday" to share a little bit of our life lately. 
 
+I am currently 28 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I am definitely starting to feel pregnant. I have been so blessed not to have many pregnancy symptoms yet. This week I have started to have bad acid reflux and I feel out of breath all the time.
+Monday I had to get my blood drawn for the Rhogam shot. On top of that I decided to get the Dtap shot out of the way all in one day. 3 pokes and my left arm was in a lot of pain the past few days. It's starting to feel better today but that was not fun!
+I rented Dirty Grandpa because I'm in love with Zac Efron and man was it dirty! I was ready for something similar to Neighbors but they took this movie to a whole other level! Be very comfortable with the person you want this movie with because its basically all about sex and drugs. Neighbors 2 comes out this weekend and I can't wait to see it! :)
+This weekend Eric and his buddies were in a fishing tournament. The weather was crappy but they still had fun. Sunday was the only nice day so I tried to snap some pictures.

28 weeks on the right 22 weeks on the left!
+Eric put the crib together last night and it looks amazing! I'm still deciding on these curtains but I think I need a longer rod so I can spread them out more.


Moose wanted nothing to do with building the crib.

+ Here is a mash up of what is going in the room on the walls. I everything from Hobby Lobby except the window that will go above her crib.

+We were going through Eric and my baby pictures to have on display at our shower and I found this adorable picture of him when he was little! It's currently hanging on our fridge because I love it so much!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just think, a little over 11 weeks left! LOVE the crib! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete