Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day in Alpena, MI

A group of our friends have rented a house boat over the past two memorial day weekends. This year we decided to rent a house upnorth. It was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone! It was up in Alpena, MI at the Frienship Lodge. The weather was amazing and the house was comfortable, clean and updated! Sadly I don't have a lot of pictures but I think the few I have show how much fun we had!
Our new boat! :)



30 weeks pregnant!
 

I was the s'more station
Yummmm!
 
When you ask my husband for some ice....you get ice.
 


selfie stick!

Group Shot!

All the girls!


The time Robbie lost our motor in the lake.
 

2 comments:

  1. Summers in Michigan cannot be beat! I'm always scouting new cabins and up north locations to visit, and will DEFINITELY be looking into Friendship Lodge. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summers in Michigan are the best! Congrats on your baby news!!!

      Delete