Wednesday, May 4, 2016

26 Weeks 5 Days

I enjoy reading everyone's pregnancy updates but I've been terrible at posting my own! We are 26 weeks 5 days.
  • I can definitely feel our baby girl moving around in there. I still feel her little jabs and kicks but now I can feel her rolling around and moving her limbs! It's amazing!
  • I am up 10lbs since I found out I was pregnant.
  • I don't have any major cravings. I do love a pretzel bun on anything so I have been requesting those for dinner more! :)
  • I'm in need of a new bathing suit for the summer. I would rather try it on than order one online but it seems that may be the only way to go.
  • Putting socks and shoes on it starting to become way more difficult!
  • I'm also in need of one of those wrap around body pillows to keep me from sleeping on my back. I'm more comfortable on my back but apparently that's a big no no this far into pregnancy.
  • We have started to paint the nursery. I'm going for a country shabby chic look. I will post more when things start to shape up!
  • Eric is getting more excited! We toured the hospital the other day and he made it through on his own two feet. The nurse who gave us the tour gave him an alcohol wipe and told him if he feels woozy to put it under his nose and inhale. I guess it tricks your mind to think about something else instead of the anxiety your feeling. I told him I'm getting him a giant box of those for Father's Day!
  • Eric and I have decided that we are going to do a stay-cation instead of a baby-moon. We live in a great town but we are always so busy that we can't ever just relax and enjoy it! So we plan to take off from work and go out on the boat all day, eat at some of the amazing restaurants we have, finish up any shopping/returns we may have to do and just relax!
  • We have finalized her name and we couldn't be more excited about it!
  • I have really enjoyed being pregnant. I try not to worry about all the horrible things that can happen because being a worry wart helps no one. We're taking each week one step at a time and truly enjoying her being in there!
  • We just signed up for our birthing class. I used to be CPR certified so I tried to research and brush up on my skills. I'm not sure I want to retake the whole class again or just use Google. I was going to print and laminate the infant CPR instructions to have around the house should anyone who is here need them....is that crazy?
I still need to take my 26 week photo but here are the other photos in order up until now :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment