Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekending

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. It was sunny and gorgeous here in Southwest Michigan. We shopped, we relaxed, we grilled out, we enjoyed the beautiful weather and we celebrated Easter (we had to wait until the snowbirds flew back from Florida)!


Saturday a few of my girlfriends and I traveled to Grand Rapids for a Mom to Mom sale. I was so excited to get a few outfits for our little one!
 



I think we made out pretty well. All of us got stuff and I even got her to cutest little bathing suit for next year! I spent $30 on all of this! :)
 
I love this time of year when its getting warm but all the Chicago people haven't come to town yet! :)

 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
 

3 comments:

  1. $30 for all of that?! score!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal! I love the pink checked bubble suit. I just love a baby in a bubble suit!

    ReplyDelete