Thursday, April 7, 2016

Confessions


I'm linking up with Jess for some confessions this week!

  • My enthusiasm for reading others blogs has gone downhill since I found out I was pregnant. I try to keep up with the regular ones I follow but its getting harder and harder. Also if the picture next to the post is of a bunch of clothes, a book review or a meal I’ll probably never make….I’m skipping over that post. 1.) I cant fit into whatever clothes you posted which makes me said so I skip it. 2.) I haven’t been much of a reader lately so I probably won’t read that book. 3.) If it says quinoa, healthy or quick I’ll probably skip over it too.
  • I could eat a whole sleeve of Oreo's in one sitting right now!
  • Finally the People V. OJ Simpson is done! it was starting to get drawn out and boring. We all knew the outcome but it was interesting to see how it affects others in the case. Also I was shocked to see that 10 jurors said Not Guilty and only 2 said Guilty. I thought it would have been more of a divide then that.
  • I just received an email that our crib has shipped and I cant' wait for it to arrive!!! J
  • I would love to go on a baby-moon somewhere but it’s hard because we live in a tourist town so it’s almost a waste to spend money to go to another tourist town. Eric said we should do a stay-cataion and go out on the boat every day and relax and just enjoy doing nothing.
  • I don't understand Snapchat….isn’t it the same thing as Instagram?
  • I’m on a huge Propel water kick right now. Strawberry Kiwi and Black Cherry are the flavors of the week.
  • Bravo is on point this week its all of its new summer shows starting up! Southern Charm, Shahs of Sunset and RHONY!
  • I am so stuck on what diaper bag to get its ridiculous! I’m going for a specific look and I’m having trouble accomplishing it. The stroller and car seat cover I’ve got locked in but I want a certain bag that is like $300+ which I'm not paying that for a diaper bag. I know that's its just going to be carrying diapers and other messy kid stuff but I still want it to look nice. I’m a bag person if you couldn’t tell. J
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, fellow Michigander here. First of all, congrats on your pregnancy. Second, I also love me some summer Bravo tv! Yay for that! Lastly - I looove the look you're going for with your diaper bag! I hope you find something that makes you happy and makes you feel like the coolest mom on the block, because we/you deserve it, darnit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete