Thursday, March 31, 2016

Gender Reveal Party

Last weekend we had a gender reveal party with our family. We found out the gender last Tuesday and we had to wait until Saturday to tell everyone. Let me tell you it was the hardest 5 days of my life. I told my Mom I wasn't going to be calling her too much during that time because I knew I would spill the beans! Luckily Eric and I made it all the way to the party without letting it slip! My Mom will tell you I slipped but I didn't!

 

Eric loved the nuts no nuts idea so we had Peanut M&M's for the nuts and regular M&M for no nuts!

These were the old wives tales I found and most of them pointed towards boy.

Should we tell them?


 ITS A GIRL!
video
 


All of the grandparents!
 
Now we have hundreds of things running through our minds because we were so sure it was a boy. We have to design a nursery, figure out what names we like and start picking out clothes for her. My sister in law gave me some of her old baby girl clothes and I am so excited to put them on our daughter. My niece is only 9 months old so our daughter will get some of her hand me downs! :) I used to love getting hand-me-downs from my cousins growing up!
 
We had such an amazing time at the party that I know this little girl will be loved!
 
Also thank you to my sister at BeLoved Photography by Amanda Rae for taking these awesome pictures for us!
 


1 comment: