Thursday, March 17, 2016

Confessions

I'm linking up with Jess for some confessions this week!
I confess that....
 
I have been feeling this baby kick like crazy lately! It's an awesome feeling since I had any other symptoms other than gaining the big bump on my stomach. I have not gained any weight thus far but I'm sure that will change next week when we go to the dr, I haven't been sick (I've thrown up once but I think it was because I took my prenatal vitamin on an empty stomach) but the only real symptom I've had is when I could feel my ligaments stretching. Now that I can actually feel the little guy or girl in there moving around it's more reassuring that they are in there!
 
This is going to be the longest 5 days of my life! We find out the gender on Tuesday and I'm sooo anxious to see it! I'll be happy with either gender I just want to see my little one! I haven't seen it since it was the size of a peanut!
 
I recently read and article about tearing during labor and that was a mistake. I'm more of a know less unless you are in the situation type of person. I don't want to worry about things that don't apply to me but the statistics they were giving were not helping calm my nerves!
 
Day light savings has really thrown me off my sleeping game. I'm staying up later and having a terrible time getting up. I set 4 alarms and I'm usually up by the 2nd or 3rd and just resting until the 4th and now I'm hitting snooze on the 4th! NOT GOOD!
 
We are thinking of getting a bigger car for me so we will have enough room for baby and dog and all our stuff. I want a Durango because I like the fact that the third row seats fold all the way down in in the way back but Eric is convinced we are getting a Tahoe or a Suburban which I don't like. Any suggestions on an SUV with 3rd row seating that folds flat, has a bench seat that I can fold down 40/60? Those are my two requirements.
 
Eric has been working hard! He's almost finished with our 1/2 bath. At least we have a working sink and toilet now!
He also installed a new garage door and it does make the house look better.
I definitely jinxed the weather. It was supposed to be in the 60's and its only gotten to the upper 40s and next week its supposed to be in the 30s! WHAT?!
 
 

3 comments: