Thursday, March 10, 2016

Confessions

This week I have been gathering ideas for our gender reveal party that we are going to have with our family. I’ve been making little signs and cards for everything. I can’t wait to find out what we’re having.
I feel that I have had a growth spurt in the last week or two. This is getting crazy and I’m only half way through. My mom and sister carried on the larger side so I'm sure I will too. 18 weeks! :)

I watch The People v. OJ Simpson Trial on Wednesday instead of Tuesday because I can’t stay up till 10PM to watch it. I felt soooo bad for Marcia Clark this week. She felt so confident in her new haircut then people didn't like it. THEN her first husband sold a nude photo of her to the tabloids and I can just imagine how embarrassed she must have felt. She couldn't catch a break last night!
Tuesday night I had ice cream for dinner. What’s the point of eating dinner then eating a big ice cream cone…at least I’m cutting calories! The baby definitely enjoyed it!
I am officially in maternity pants only. Yesterday I tried to wear a pair of work pants that have an elastic waist but weren’t maternity…man do I regret doing that!
I can’t wait for the 60’s and almost 70’s next week! It’s crazy to already be in the 60’s let alone 70’s in Michigan in March but I cannot wait! I want to wear cute sandals and maxi dresses and not have to worry about a jacket!
I’m hoping I’ll have pictures to share next week of our ½ bath remodel. We just bought a new toilet and sink for it and I am super excited to see what they look like installed! This is where we’re at with it today vs before.
 
Today I'm linking up with my girl Jess @ The Newly
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. If it were up to me, all pants would be made maternity style ;) enjoy those pants girl! Its frowned upon to still wear them when you're 18 months post partum and not pregnant-haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Types of solar power inverter Panels

    Another way to use the energy from the sun is converting the sunlight into electricity to power home appliances. The conversion of light into electricity is done by a device called Photovaltaics. The Phtovaltaices are arranged into an array, called solar panel to input the sunlight and generate electricity. There are at least two types of solar panels commercially available in the market. One of them is called amorphous silicon or better known as thin film panels; another type of solar panel is made from crystalline silicon. Both types generate power from the sunlight, but crystalline silicon has 14% efficiency while amorphous silicon just has 6% of efficiency.

    ReplyDelete