Thursday, February 18, 2016

Currently

OMG PLL. I’m in a state of limbo right now with PLL. I feel like we started off strong. Charlotte got out of the mental hospital BAM! Charlotte was murdered BAM! We think that Ezra, Mr. Montgomery or Aria killed her BAM! Now there is another person taunting the girls and we have NO leads other than crazy Sara Harvey who made a hole in her closet to sneak out of Radley. PS am I the only one who thinks it’s messed up they made a hotel out of a mental hospital where all this madness went down? Although during the super slow episode they revealed the murder weapon was not a golf club but I’m not convinced that small rod thing could kill someone. Also we still have to mysterious new restaurants that people were making phone calls from and talking to truckers named Earl the night Charlotte was killed so we are getting more clues. As of right now I’m super over the Caleb and Spender love fest, I wish Hanna would open her eyes to that Hunky Jordan and realize what she’s got instead of going back to Rosewood all the time, Aria and Ezra just need to get married and she needs to blow off her little writer friend, and Emily get a job or hello STUDENT LOANS?! I’m shocked ABC Family or Freeform is putting the idea that selling you eggs is a better idea than debt!

Currently snacking on Cheddar Chex Mix. I’m a big fan of the traditional kind as well but I thought I would change it up this weekend with the cheddar and I am super glad I did. I have a mini snack drawer at work that I keep stocked with goodies and I like to keep a variety because I hate eating the same snack every day.

Work for my husband and I has been a bit stressful lately and it’s for the same reason, communication.  It’s hard to trust that a conversation you have with one person isn’t going to be told to another. All I can do is pray the each situation that is brought upon us we handle professionally and kindly, even though we may want to scream at times! J

The Grammy’s weren’t that awesome this year. The top person they had to talk about was Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez who didn't look all that awesome in my opinion. I thought all the performances went well but nothing too crazy happened.

Monday I decided to take the time to go get a pedicure! I haven’t had one in a while so I was excited that I finally had the time!
Linking Up with Jessica at The Newly
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am obsessed with PLL too. My sister got me into it when it first started and now I can't stop. I am not convinced that a rod from a luggage piece could kill Charlotte either. Ugh so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I think we need to just..find spoilers or something for PLL because this season is driving me CRAZY. I was wondering how they'd keep me interested once they announced A but DEAR LORD they have done it again!! Spencer and Caleb need to be done but I reeeeaaaaally miss both Toby and Spencer together AND Hannah and Caleb. I loved Hale :( but I don't think I love Aria and Ezra! hes been too shady for too long..unless in the final episode they like reveal that hes been mr wonderful the whole time. But I think he knows more than they are letting on right now. Ok, I'm done :)

    ReplyDelete