Thursday, February 25, 2016

Confessions


We just got about 10 Inches of snow in the last 24 hours. While I love the look of fresh snow fall, I don't love that it took me 5 minutes to get out of my driveway this morning. We need to get a snow blower!

The OJ Simpson trail series is starting to bore me. I thought we would get way more information packed into each hour, but I just feel like its going really slow.

I tried some of my friends perfume this weekend and I really liked it. It’s Classis by Banana Republic. I might just have to stop in there this weekend and pick some up!

I would love to be planning a tropical vacation right now. Anywhere warm with a beach. Sometimes I’ll put lotion on that has SPF in it just so I can smell like the beach all day.

I never thought having a one bathroom house would be difficult until my husband gutted the 2nd bathroom/laundry room. I truly miss the 2nd bath!

I have a few annoying people around me at work. I’m sorry but if you blow your nose like an elephant you should be stuffed in a sound proof closet! I have a ton of pet peeves at work and most of them include germs.

I love watching ‘Quints by Surprise’ and ‘Parking Wars’ every morning.  The Jones’ and their little family are the cutest! Then I flip to people getting angry at getting a ticket or being booted/towed because they parked illegally!

Today I'm linking up with my girl Jess @ The Newly
 

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing about the OJ series! And, make sure to have your hand sanitizer with you at work!! :)

    ReplyDelete