Thursday, February 11, 2016

Currently Confessional Thursday

Things I've currently obsessed with right now.

People V OJ Simpson. Right now I’m all about People V OJ Simpson and I wish it was a Netflix series that I could binge instead of having to wait a week to watch each episode. The casting is awesome and the story is a part of history. I was 6 when the murders happened and 7 when the trail started so I didn't know what was going on but I know my parents watched the whole thing on TV. I still can’t believe he got away with it.
 
Apple Music. I’m still figuring it out but I love that you can create playlists with all the music and not pay for them individually. When I switched from a 4 to my 6 I lost the music that I had and I know that I could have re-uploaded it but the laptop that I used to use is old and takes forever and not worth my time to upload. I’ve been using YouTube or apple radio on WI-FI which seemed to be working great however when a song was over you either didn't know the next song and you had to keep hitting skip or you had to stop what you were doing and search for a new song. 1st world problems I know but with Apple Music I like that you can just make a playlist with all the songs you like and play them! However I’m still on my 3 month free trial and I might have trouble validating the $10 or $12 a month on music.  I rarely buy music now so it’ll be hard to wrap my mind around the price if I continue past the trial.
Pic Monkey. I love that it makes editing a photo so easy. I can make my teeth whiter, add blush to my cheeks if I’m looking a little pale or I can add an awesome I can play with the exposure of the light in the picture to make it look more professional.
Two Dots. It’s a game that I love playing. I have no way of describing it other than awesome! Try it, it’s free and you'll love it too!


Confessional Link Up Thursday
 
 

7 comments:

  1. hm. I think I need to know more about this Apple Music. Is it anything like Spotify? It sounds like it. I love Spotify but a lot of artists aren't on it! So I may see if I should make the switch over to Apple Music then! Plus, thats one less app on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful! It offer's all the music that iTunes does and I love that I can make a playlist instead of listening to random songs on the stations that Pandora offer's. I'm all about saving room on my phone so it's great that it's already on there!

      Delete
  2. People V OJ Simpson is amazing. I find myself completely captivated by the story as it unfolds. I think I was around the same age when it all happened, so it is very interesting to find out what the whole thing was all about. And, I could not agree more with you-the casting is amazing. Sarah Paulson is perfection, and Cuba Gooding Jr. proves once again that he is one of the most underrated celebrities in Hollywood! I cannot wait for next week's episode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never think of Cuba Gooding Jr. but everything he's in he is amazing! And Yes Sarah Paulson is amazing as Marcia Clark is unbelievable! They casted some no name person to play Nicole Simpson but I think Angie Harmon is a ringer for her twin as a brunette!

      Delete
  3. Love PicMonkey - it's so great for a free site! I use it all the time to create buttons, etc. And girl, you and me both - I feel sorry for Nicole's family to this day that their daughter's killer was never brought to justice. So sad and unbelievable.Thanks for linking up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually, Netflix series are really great! I am currently obsessed with House of Cards and cannot wait to watch a new season coming on May.

    ReplyDelete