Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Kitchen Overhaul

So my husband decided we should install new fitted countertops this week, on top of our bathroom re-do that is still in progress. Our cabinets are custom made so we have a few extra inches on them. Meaning we couldn't get premade countertops because they will have a gap between the counter and the wall. We had someone come out and do a custom laminate and I must say the look fabulous. However I was not anticipating buying a new sink and faucet as well. When there is order in my house again I'm sure everything will come together fabulously. However right now everything is everywhere! #handyhusband #maybetoohandy


 
I can't wait till the backsplash is up and the kitchen is clean! It feels like a war zone right now!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment