Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bathroom Redo

Our house has been a work in progress for the last two years. I'm sure it'll be a work in progress for another two years as well but we are so close to being done with updates. We finally put the tile floor down in our entry way. It's been gross concrete forever. Now Eric has moved his focus to our 1/2 bath/laundry room. I've hated that room because we didn't really do anything to it except paint and put down some vinyl floor. While it looked ok, we both knew it wasn't. Eric accidentally broke our washing machine over the holidays so we just ordered new ones and they have arrived! :) Eric has the tile down, 2 of the 4 pieces of dry wall up and we are probably going to have to buy new fixtures for this bathroom as well. Luckily we have another full bath that we can use in the mean time. We plan to take this half back and make it a full bath but again, in due time.


Excuse the mess. I ran my first few loads and it was wonderful! We have been without a washer and dryer for almost a month now! As you can see everything is still a work in progress but at least I can do laundry at my house instead of my mother in laws now! Big shout out to Kim and Steve for letting us take over their laundry room the past few Saturdays! This is my inspiration for what I want this room to look like when its finished!
http://hookedonhouses.net/2013/07/18/before-after-updating-a-half-bath-laundry-room/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment