Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Turky Day/December 1

I hope you all had a wonderful and thankful Thanksgiving! Unfortunately I did not take as many pictures as I should have but I still have a few to share.
Thursday. We went to my parents and my mom, sister and I made a wonderful meal together! I was disappointed that we weren't getting together with our extended family but it was nice to just sit down with my parents and sister and her kids and be able to spend time together. My dad was very proud of his turkey cutting skills!
Yes it all looks a hot mess but it was good and it was just the 8 of us!
 
Friday. My sister, mom and I hit black Friday sales and we hit them hard. They got a lot of great stuff and so did I!
 
Tank Top / Wreath / Purse / Leather Jacket / Boots / Pants / Shirt / Green VestVest (In Red) / Flats
I'm sure I got more stuff but these are the only ones I could think of right now! I got Eric and I matching boots for a photo shoot my sister was going to take of us at a tree farm and they worked out perfect!
Saturday. My we met my sister at Addison Oaks Tree Farm and it was freezing cold but it was a gorgeous day! We got some amazing shots! She's amazing at what she does and I am so thankful that she can capture these amazing memories of my little family!

















After our amazing photo shoot we left the Detroit area and headed back to the west side. We cleaned the house, did a million loads of laundry and relaxed.
Sunday. We ran some errands and purchased our first real Christmas tree! We've used a fake one for the last 3 or 4 years but this year I put all of our fake ones in the bedrooms as you can see here. It was fun picking one out and it was super cheap! I think it has character!
 
We ended the weekend with a nice cozy fire and wrapped up in blankets watching movies!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment