Monday, November 2, 2015

2 Week Recap!

Last week I took a vacation from my blog. I had a lot going on and I just didn't have time to put anything together. I am terribly sorry but now I’m back! I have a lot to post so here it goes!
 
Last weekend we had some friends over to help us poor concrete in our basement. We bought the house knowing it had a wet basement but we had planned to change that. Almost 2 years later we got around to it! We had a lot of people come over to help. You can see our side lawn turned into a parking lot!
The little boys did very well. I thought they were going to bark the whole time but I guess they just wanted to observe everyone instead!
I love all the fall colors we have. Sadly they are now gone but I loved them while they were here!
 A few girlfriends an I went to a 31 bag party then wine tasting while the boys were pouring concrete.
Thursday I got my haircut. My stylist has been posting a lot of her before and after’s and she posted mine. I’m totally embarrassed by my before, but in my defense I had my hair in a pony tale/bun before she took that picture. It's shorter than I wanted it to be but I know it'll grow to the perfect length by the holidays.
Friday I drove to my parents house with Moose. He’s such a good car rider.
We had dinner with my family then my sister and I went out for some sister time. I love when we can go out and have sister time!
Saturday my mom and I made sugar cookies for the kids to decorate. We did a little shopping and a little purging. We went through a bunch of old junk at my parents and through away a lot of stuff!  Wet had dinner at my sisters with my parents and my cousin and their kids. I love Halloween! The little kids were much faster than Katie so Amanda and I stayed behind with little Miss Snow White! We came back a little early because it started to rain so we passed out candy for the last hour or so. It was just good quality family time!
 
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! I'm going to try as hard as I can not to decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving but I'm not making any promises!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute Halloween pictures. I bet the kids had fun decorating the cookies. This brings back a lot of memories! I will comment back ­ http://www.oldefashionmom.com/

    ReplyDelete