Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekend Recap: Illness and Pumpkins and Soup!



My weekend was not excellent! I started feeling sick on Thursday and Friday. Eric went on a fishing trip this weekend so it was just Moose, his ear infection, me and my upper respiratory infection/”allergies” for the weekend. I took a bath with Epson salts and lemon oils which was wonderful while watching Gossip Girl!
I received this wake up call by this cutie who wanted attention super early so I had to take video to show his neediness. 

video
  video
Sunday Eric got home and brought me chicken noodle soup from Panera. In an effort to get me out of the house, Eric and I went to get pumpkins. We didn’t go to crazy this year just a few. I do love the colors of the fall and it did help me feel better for about an hour. 

This morning I woke up feeling under the weather still so I’m taking a sick day. I’m praying this goes away soon because I’m over this awful illness!

No comments:

Post a Comment