Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday; Halloween Costumes

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I love dressing up! I never played dress up when I was a kid. We played house or school but we never put costumes on or anything like that. I guess that's why I love to become someone or something else for one night when its not weird for an adult to play dress up! Here is a break down of Eric and I's costumes over the last few years.
2014- We were Flo from Progressive and Mayhem from the All State Insurance.
2013- We were Ketchup and Mustard and Moose was a hot dog.
2012- We were Popeye and Vegetable Oil ( Popeye's mistress behind Olive Oil's back)
2010- Fred and Wilma Flintstone. I made both of our costumes. I do not look good as a carrot top!
2008- Eric was a weird hunter guy and I was some type of mythical goddess....these costumes were thrown together in 2 minutes.
2007- Eric was a party animal...we still have this mask and he loves to put it on every year when i get the Halloween decorations out... and I was Minnie Mouse.
2006- The one and only type I ever bared my stomach for a costume! I was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. I made my costume and sewed all the little stars on myself!
2005-I was an angel. This was my first Halloween experience at a college party so I was unaware you were supposed to show as much skin as possible.

2 comments:

  1. cute! Love the hotdog, ketchup and mustard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun ideas here! I have been googling all day trying to come up with something haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete