Friday, September 25, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up

Happy Friday Everyone! Terribly sorry for the lack in posts but better late than never!
Monday. I made my spaghetti bake which I love! I thought that this one looked a little like a wrapped up mummy! A great treat for fall/Halloween!
Tuesday. Eric and I went out to eat at a local restaurant. It's one of the last few places that have outside seating that's still open.  When you sit outside sometimes the outdoors makes its way in. We found this little guy waddling in to check the place out.
Wednesday and Thursday. I have been working on some shoes for my sister and her daughter to wear when they go on their trip to Disney World.  I have been painting them for the past two nights and I think they are finally finished!
Mommy's Shoes
 Daughter's shoes
Mommy Daughter matching shoes!
Also last night I ran out to run some errands I sent this cute sign to Eric!
Friday. It’s going to be a relaxing Friday in anticipation for a busy Saturday.
Saturday.  We are headed to our friends house to continue installing their cabinets. Hopefully after this weekend her dream kitchen will almost be finished! I plan to shop while Eric works so hopefully I’ll have some amazing finds to share with you on Monday.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment