Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday - Who's Coming To Dinner

 Today, I am linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesdays!  
Show and Tell - IG Graphic (2)
Andrea has the best list of prompted blogging topics!  Today, we were talking about the 5 people we’d invite to dinner!
Show and Tell - Big List (1)
1.)    Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake- This duo makes me laugh individually and together. Their chemistry and how they work off of each other is amazing. I could talk to them for hours about SNL, N*Sync, Justin's former and present loves, their kids, and of course have them sing History of Rap part 8!
 

2.)    Ellen DeGeneres – Ellen gives out a positive message and encourages other to do the same. She makes you laugh, she lifts you up and she makes the world a better place. I would love to ask her how she keeps so positive in a world full of negativity. Her message about equality should be embraced by all.
 
3.)    Carrie Bradshaw – I own every minute of Carrie Bradshaw’s life story. I think she gives a positive message when she shows her powerful independence while also believing in true love. Yes at times her love stories are complicated and messy but she is coming from a place of love and perseverance. Her fashion can also be a hit or miss situation but her encouraging words and love chronicles are worth the fashion faux pas.
 
4.)    Zac Efron – My friends and family know that I’ve had the hot’s for him since I was 18 when I saw him in the first High School Musical. Looking back at that movie now he was not that great looking but I still thought the world of him. Now he has grown to prove everyone wrong because he is EXTREMELY good looking. Eric knows that if I ever get the chance to meet him…all bets are off! Hahaha I think he has grown to be an intelligent and exciting young man. We are only 2 weeks apart by birth so I still believe we've got a shot together! J
 
5.)    Viola Mehall  – My Grandmother died suddenly when my Mom was 16. She was so elegant in all her pictures and the stories my Mom tells me about her. They make my mind race with excitement thinking about how wonderful she was.  Since I’ve never met her I have to go off what my mom and family tell me about her. She met my grandfather while they were both working at the Chrysler plant in Detroit. She was a homemaker, mother of 7, wife and an extremely loving person. I would love to be able to sit at a table with her and talk to her about her life, what she thinks her accomplishments are and what her failures are. I would ask her how she fell in love with my grandfather. I would ask her about her wedding day and why they choose to get married at the court house on their lunch break. I would also want to right down some of her recipes because I hear they were pretty good! I would ask how she found the will to bring up 7 children, 4 boys first then 3 girls...I can tell you that having 4 boys then to keep going was definitely one of her strengths!



I decided to choose 5 people I have never met. I already ask the people I know and love all the questions I want to know the answers to. Plus I get to make dinner plans with them whenever I want! These 5 people and I could keep the conversation going for hours! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of your Grandma! My great-grandma was on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our history is what makes us who we are. It would be great to learn from them first hand how our family was made and traditions they started that we keep alone on their behalf!

      Delete
  2. Oh Zac Efron! :) Is it sad that part of me is still hoping for a Zanessa reunion? #HSM4Life! haha

    Angela @ Top Knots and Curly Locks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not sad at all! I would love for a HSM4 to come out!!! :)

      Delete