Wednesday, July 15, 2015

It's All About The Moose

We have made it halfway through the week! I’m still up to my elbows in laundry but I’m slowing working on it! Last night Eric and I had a spontaneous date night. We had dinner and drinks at Clementine’s then headed to Decadent Dog for some b-day treats for Moose. We got him a harness for our walks and we got him a beer cookie. He’s 28 in dog year, he’s allowed to have a beer every now and then! ☺

We are also looking into getting him a life jack/vest. We saw a few at Decadent Dog but they were like $50-$60 and I knew we could find one cheaper. I don’t want to get him a full jacket because he’s a good swimmer now so this is more incase he gets tired or for a safety percussion really. The other ones are too bulky, I just want a little vest to wrap around him. These are a few I’ve been looking at
SURF N TURF DOG LIFE JACKET
Atomic Drop Life Vest Keeps Dog Safe in Water
O*BRIEN NEOPRENE PET LIFE VEST
O'Brien Neoprene Pet Life Vest - Dick's Sporting Goods
CABELA*S DELUXE DOG FLOTATION VEST
RUFFWEAR K9 FLOAT COAT DOG LIFE JACKET
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71PlLztDIhL._SL1200_.jpg
Also I just ordered Season 1 of Home Improvement from Amazon. What I don’t understand is the fact that there are 8 seasons. They generally range from $13-$15 on Amazon.  They do offer all 8 in a set for $140 but why would I pay $40-$20 extra to get them all at once? I figure every month I’ll buy a new season and I will be happy to pay the $13-15 at that time. Also Amazon Prime ships it to me within a few days so we will be laughing at the Tool Man in no time. Eric and I love that show but they never play reruns anymore. I want our kids to grow up watching it just like we did! *grunt*grunt*grunt*
http://www.dvd-covers.org/d/79237-3/2262Home_Improvement_S1.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Please check out my blog! It would mean a lot even if its just a comment<3
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/southernbellelivinginny-13653285

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I love that your puppy got to have a beer :) so cute. Christina over at The New Mrs. was just talking about doggy life jackets last week. I didn't even know that was a thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our friends have them for their dogs and with all the boats whipping around, I want to make sure he's safe! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. I love Home Improvement. Such a good show.

    ReplyDelete