Friday, July 17, 2015

Five on Friday

ONE. Home Improvement is so much better as an adult! I understand the funny husband and wife jokes now and I just think it’s good clean fun! I’m shocked they used to say damnit on this show but they did! Also I’m excited that Eric and I have a show to watch together. We rarely sit and watch TV together because Eric is such a busy body that if he sits down for 5 minutes he’ll fall asleep. It’s nice to sit down with a bag of popcorn – Moose loves popcorn, and sit back and have a good laugh together!
http://images.tvrage.com/news/home-improvement-team-sues-disney-for-syndication-money.jpg
TWO. I’m the only person not shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Every blog I follow has at least 2-3 posts this week about the sale and their top picks or buys. I’m sorry but for me if a shoe is normally $129.99 on sale for $84.99….that is not a good sale.  I would need it to start at $84.99 and come down to $9.99….now that's a good sale! Sorry I’m cheap but I will stick to my second hand stores and my cheap sale racks.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zdkeBdnJy0c/VX7uWAhRMcI/AAAAAAAAASI/hRvHdClVFXk/s1600/2015_nordstrom_anniversary_sale.gif
THREE. It’s supposed to be 90 degrees this weekend! We will be out on the boat and we will probably have to go into the 50 degree water to cool off! Summer has arrived…..it’s supposed to be in the high 70s and low 80s next week! Watch out Saddle Lake here we come to cool off after work!
FOUR. Summer is flying by. I am already seeing back to school commercials on TV, all the clothes people were buying in the Nordstrom sale looks like sweaters, boots and all in fall colors and last night Casper was on! I felt like I needed a warm apple cider and donuts! Fall is my favorite time of year so I’m excited that its creeping up on us.
http://www.freeallimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/goodbye-summer-hello-fall-2.jpg
FIVE. I want everything in my life to be more positive. I have had a stressful week and I want nothing more dragging me down. If you aren’t positive nothing around you will be positive.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ee/53/d0/ee53d0568a05114acd79050322cb33c0.jpg
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love fall! The leaves turning, the apple picking and the brisk weather. :-) I'm not doing the Nordstrom sale either. I love a good deal - and most of the things I'm seeing are just too pricey still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fall too! I don't want to wish away the summer to get to fall quicker because I know that snow is right around the corner but I just love the fall!

      Delete
  2. Big believer of that last quote :)

    and I wish it were fall down here, it would at least make the weather better. It gets so hot down here, we're usually in the 100's, so anything that's not that would be nice.

    liz sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Positivity makes everyone happier! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Stopping over from the Friday Link-Up and I was ecstatic to find another Michigan blogger! I'm from St. Clair on the east side of the state! I completely agree on #2, which is why I haven't even read all of the Nordstrom posts-it just hurts to see what you can't have! And, despite the heat, it is definitely feeling like Autumn is just around the corner! Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete