Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Currently...

What we're eating this week: Whatever is in the pantry. I’m not stocking the fridge again until next week.
What I'm Reminiscing About: Our little rental house. We are contemplating building a house, or flipping another one but none the less we are thinking of going bigger. I think about our little 900 square foot home that we were perfectly happy in. I’m constantly asking myself why we need bigger and better when we had it best at the smallest house we were in.
What I'm Loving: Currently loving my husband. Yesterday he went fishing after work and I came home with a text message that said I already took care of the dog and I started a load of laundry. Usually I take care of the dog when I get home and start the laundry so that was a pleasant treat!
What We've Been Up To: Fishing, boating and enjoying the summer. I want to soak up every minute I can out in that sun!
What I'm Dreading: Not much at this time. I'm pretty darn happy! :)
What I'm Working On: Painting some pictures for my GIL (grandma-in-law). They redid her guest room for the kids and I have been painting the pictures from the quilt onto canvas. Next I want to try to make my first quilt for my god daughter!
What I'm Excited About: Fall, camping, my birthday, Halloween, Christmas and life in general.
What I'm watching/reading: Home Improvement. Man that show makes me laughs!
What I'm Listening To: Shania Twain, Maroon 5, Taylor Swift
What I'm Wearing: Shorts at home and rotating my work wardrobe. My work wardrobe is more diverse in the summer so I’ll be sad when I can’t wear all my brightly colored items in the fall and winter.
What I'm Doing This Weekend: CAMPING
What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month: Our 3rd Anniversary, my cousins wedding, spending time with my sister, niece and nephew.
What Else is New: The strive to finish our house so we can sell it!
What will I miss most about summer? The warmth. We have harsh winters here. I swear its under 40 degrees outside from November to May, so when we get above 60 I’m happy!

1 comment:

  1. Love these posts! I think I will do one next week! I would love for you to stop by. - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete