Thursday, July 23, 2015

Currently

I am terribly sorry for my absence from blogging. I have had a lot going on in the past few days that I couldn’t find the time to sit down and type it all out! Here are the highlights of my life at this time.
We are seriously considering buying another flipper, building a new house and finding out how we can quickly sell our current house that still needs a few finishing touches. Since we live in a town that is mostly cottage and summer homes, it’s hard to find something in your price range that doesn’t need work. Also most of the homes in the area are 2-3 bedrooms with 1 bath, which is what we have and we need more. We want a 4-5 bed with 2-3 bath….i know what you’re thinking but it is a possibility and no I’m not crazy. We also don’t want to live in town but we don’t want to live in the boondocks either. I found this adorable little ranch, just outside of town 4 bed 3 bath and it has all the amenities we need and want (2 car garage, finished basement, outside and inside entertaining area(other than our living room), MASTER SUITE…yup two closets and a bathroom in the master bedroom which is 14’x28’, fenced in yard, turn around driveway, and a pool). The downside is that it hasn't been updated since the 70’s maybe 80’s and it has wallpaper on every wall. I doubt we will buy this house but I could easily turn it into my dream home if we did! We really enjoyed flipping our house now but we are quickly realizing its not a 5 year house like we planned. If we don’t sell this year, I think next year will be the year.
I got a new iPhone 6 at work! I love this thing. I had a 5C for my work one and I was using my old 4 for my person use. I quickly realized that having two phones is not fun. So someone was turning theres in so I was able to keep my same number since I was 16 and get an upgrade. Oh and the company pays for my phone so it’s even better! J
I can’t believe it but I have a booked flight to Vegas for my girlfriends bachelorette party! We have talked about going to Vegas for one of our bachelorette parties for years! 2 of us have gotten married and no Vegas. Now, we are legit going to Vegas, flights are booked and paid for and I couldn’t be more excited! We all joke that we will be in bed by 10pm because we are so old now (pushing 28!). We also were joking that we will have to get slutty Vegas clothes, I’m not much of a heel person so I said what can I get that slutty that will match a pair of flats?! Ahahah.
We are planning to go see Shania Twain this weekend! I have been anxiously awaiting this weekend and now, ITS HERE! I am so glad that I waited to buy tickets. They have been $80 a piece for nosebleed seats ever since tickets went on sale. I found a pair on the floor today for $99 a piece! I can’t wait to be singing all my favorites on the floor with my hubby!  I’ve listened to a few of her concerts on Youtube and her voice is a little different from how it was back in the 90’s but I think it's the songs I love so much so I can’t wait to sing along with them all! Sadly it’s been like 3 or 4 years since Eric and I have been to a concert so I think we’re due for a fun night out!
I will try to check in tomorrow for the Five on Friday! Have a great Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Shania, that will be such a great show! And how fun to have Vegas on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to have things to look forward to. I will admit its nice to sit down and relax with no plans for the day but that only lasts for a little while. Then I want to fill my planner with more activities! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete