Wednesday, July 8, 2015

30 Things You Might Not Know About Me

1.       I have terrible eyesight. My prescription is +4 which to some means I’m practically blind, however I can see perfectly without my glasses which is crazy.
2.       I can touch my tongue to my nose.
3.       I’m completely torn on when to have a kid. I don’t want to have one then regret waiting a little longer. But I don’t want to wait any longer because I’m so ready to start a family. What am I supposed to do flip a coin?
4.       I’m terrified of childbirth. That's the other part that has me on the fence. It looks so painful and scary. I know you get a little amazing bundle of joy out of it but I’m going to be doing it solo because Eric is really bad with hospitals. How a man can gut a deer and rip out their guts, yet get light headed and pass out in a hospital I will never understand.
5.       I wish I would have gone into a career that challenges me creatively. I would love to be a designer of sort. Home designer, marketing designer or wedding designer. A wedding planner would be my dream job!
6.       I live my life safe. I never take big risks or take on big tasks because I’m always afraid of money or stability or making a mistake. I wish that I had the balls to take a year off and travel the world or go somewhere and learn/study a culture. I wish that I had the guts to do crazy things and not worry about the repercussions.
7.       I don’t have a favorite movie. I have so many favorites that I could never choose just one.
8.       I have a strange love for rap or fast lyrical songs. I love memorizing the words and saying them really fast along with the music.
9.       I am an open book. I rarely keep things to myself. I still have a few secrets up my sleeve but not very many.
10.   I broke my left arm as a kid. I jumped off of a play structure and landed on my arm.
11.   I have been to HI, IA, MI, OH, IN, IL, FL, GA, SC, TN, KY. I have driven through other states but I don’t count those because if you didn't actually stop to see it then you haven’t been there.
12.   I am dying to go to New York. I want to experience the hustle and bustle of it all. I want to taste the amazing food and I want to see the incredible landmarks.
13.   I wish I could do grade school all over. I was a B/C student in school. I passed but never retained as much as I should have. I wish that I could go back and learn everything all over again and really appreciate it all. I didn’t get a ‘thirst for knowledge’ until college.
14.   I am decent at following recipes but I would love to be the type of chef on Chopped where you could be given a list of ingredients and make something up off the top of my head.
15.   I love to bake. I like to make little cupcakes, brownies, cheesecakes and other little creations. Baking is a way for me to use the recipe to get it right and then create something magical with the delicious treat with frosting or sprinkles.
16.   My first rated R movie was Assault on Precinct 13. It was a pretty good movie. I would recommend it if you are looking for a thrilling action movie.
17.   My first kiss was from a boy named Erik and I plan to have my last kiss from a man named Eric! Apparently I like boys named Eric/k.
18.   I could watch and recite Sex and The City all day everyday! I own the whole series or the Bible some call it and I have both movies. I think of myself as Charlotte York forever and always.
19.   I wish I could relive the 90’s as an adult. I thought the fashion and the music were amazing. Watching Hindsight allows me to slightly relive the 90s while being an adult but I’m not sure when they are planning to put that back on TV.
20.   Panda Express is my fast food guilty pleasure. It’s really not that good, but for some reason I can’t get enough of their chow mein noodles.
21.   I have seen Taylor Swift in concert 3 times.
22.   When I was 19 I almost got a tattoo of the quote from James Dean that says “Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.” However when we got there the guy said he would have to make it big enough to read and I didn't want this massive thing on my body.
23.   My husband and I met in a class in college and I thought he was super attractive. We had done a few projects together but I didn't want to start anything in case it went bad and we still had class together. DUH that would have been awkward! So we waited till the classes ended to hang out and we’ve been together ever since!
24.   My first celebrity crush was Devon Sawa  from Casper, Little Giants,  Wild America and Now & Then.
25.   My proudest accomplishment is graduating from Michigan State University. I didn't get into my safety school back in Troy so I had to think of other options. I am so thankful to my parents for moving me up to Lansing to attend their community college. Not only did I meet me future husband there, but I actually succeeded in school and graduated on the Dean’s List.
26.   I am slightly obsessed with Candy Crush and Candy Soda.
27.   My favorite stores are the ones that sell stuff but I could shop at TJ’s, Marshalls and HomeGoods any day all day!
28.   A soft pretzel and nacho cheese is my favorite food of all time.
29.   Halloween is my favorite holiday. I start the month off with a party (my birthday) and end the month with a party!
30.   My dream car would be a black 4 door Jeep Wrangler with black rimmed wheels and a hard T-Top roof!

2 comments:

  1. Haha... oh Devon Sawa - who could forget?! I always hated that Christina Ricci got to kiss him in 2 movies!! Cute list!!
    Renee C.
    seetheworldinpink.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It's always hard to watch that part! Now that I reminisced about him I want to watch all of his old movies! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete