Monday, June 1, 2015

WeekendRecap


Our weekend was jam packed with fun activities!

Friday our first stop was Leslie to celebrate the graduation of my sister-in-law. Moose and I were straight thuggin’ on the way there so I decided to capture the moment! My husband and I were so proud of her we decided to color coordinate our outfits! My brother-in-law loves a good photo bomb!
The graduation party was right after the graduation. We had a lot of fun and I think she liked our gift!
We gave her an umbrella and we wrote in the card “Sometimes in life when it rains in pours, but it’s not always a bad thing!” So when she opened the umbrella she was a bit confused so when she opened it we had a bunch of money hanging from it! Get it?...We made it rain!!! Some friends of ours from college were there and it was so much fun seeing them! Sadly Dana and I couldn’t get a good picture so this is our mini photo shoot trying to get one!
Saturday we had a reception to go to. Unfortunately it was outside and it was pouring down rain all day. Everyone made the best of it and had a great time! The food was amazing and it was great to see a lot of friends and family!
We left the reception a little early to go to the TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT! My Dad got free tickets at work! They were on the floor which was amazing! We still weren’t that close but we were close enough to see her! We had a blast!
Hope you had an amazing weekend! I can’t believe its already JUNE!
Weekending
Linking up with Champagne and Suburbs and BLovedBoston

2 comments:

  1. What a clever gift! You totally need an umbrella in college, too so it was all useful!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - I love T. Swift!!! Would have been an awesome concert!
    Renee C.
    seetheworldinpink.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete