Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekend Recap


Friday. It was a girls night out! We went to a dive bar with great pizza. Sadly I did not get a picture of the whole group but I snagged a few at the end. Harborfest was going on in town so we decided to walked down and get an elephant ear. It’s been a while since I’ve had one of those babies and it was delicious!
Saturday. It was a family fishing day Saturday so we all got up and hit the water. We only caught two but one of them was pretty big.  Even though the fishing was slow we still had a great time! Eric’s Dad had a blast so I was glad we could take him out for Father’s Day!
We had lunch at Captain Lou’s then came home and took naps/tried out our new air conditioner. It started leaking within 20-30 minutes of it being on so the boys did a little work on it. After we were rested and putzed around with air conditioner we went out for ice cream. Ice cream for dinner is the best vacation food! Although we still went to dinner afterwards at the 50’s!  
Sunday. We had an awesome waffle breakfast and putzed around with that AC again. After my hallway was a lake for the 2nd time I decided they were done! We sent the in-law’s off hopefully relaxed, happy and belly’s full. Eric went to work on a deck for his Mom for the rest of the day while I did chores and started a new Netflix Binge series. My friend has been going on and on about Parenthood  and there was absolutely nothing on TV while I was doing all my chores so I decided to watch one episode. Then I watched another and then another. I was 6 episodes in by the end of  yesterday! Oops! So now I’ll have to continue watching, although I’m still freaked out by Erika Christensen from her 'Swim Fan' days. Man that movie was freaky back in the day! We had dinner at his Mom and Step Dad’s for Father’s Day and then went out for ice cream. Oops! Then went for a Bronco ride. It was a nice way to end the weekend!
Hope you had a great Father’s Day weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Everyone says Parenthood is the best show to watch on Netflix! I'll have to start it when I have time....which might be never haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its hart to start watching a show on Netflix. Once you start watching it though, you will love it!

      Delete
  2. Your fishing day looks like so much fun and a success with the fish you guys caught!! We never got into parenthood but now that it's done it would be good to binge watch lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete