Thursday, June 4, 2015

Magazines, An Impromptu photo shoot with Moose, Wine and Turkey Hot Dogs


So my friend is obsessed with hot dogs but is super healthy. She got me thinking about how bad hot dogs are for you and introduced me to Turkey Dogs. They are half the calories and they don’t have as much junk in them as regular beef franks do. I will say they taste a little different but not in a bad way. I think I'm becoming a master at grilling! Then I whipped together a pasta salad with kalamata olives, salami, feta cheese, tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette and it was delicious! Of course we had a bag of Dill Pickle chips in the background! I drank my dessert in the form of Simply Naked Unoaked Chardonnay and a flip through this months Better Home and Gardens!


Then I had an impromptu photo shoot with Moose! People say he never smiles, but I think its just because he’s never panting unless he’s running around and getting crazy. A dogs happiness shouldn't be based on their mouth being open, but by his little tail wagging away every time I come to snuggle with him! Anyway I finally captured a few of him ‘smiling’. Well when I took my first picture he immediately closed him mouth, then he warmed up to the camera!


Also the first of many improvements were added to our boat! The couple we share our boat with, their grandmother reupholstered our cushions and they turned out PHENOMENAL! I can’t wait to paint the paneling and get that nasty carpet out of there! Sorry for the strange angled picture, I couldn’t get all the cushion in. It’s starting to look great down in the cabin!


Happy Thursday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment