Friday, June 12, 2015

Five on Friday


Taylor Swifts 1989 album. I have been doing a lot of painting and it's a great album to rock out to. It’ll put you in a great mood.
http://www.hercampus.com/sites/default/files/2014/11/09/Taylor_Swif_1989_2.jpg
Cubical Decor. I sit at this desk everyday for 8 hours and I think it should reflect a little more of me. I am a loud, vibrant and happy person and the prison wall gray just isn’t doing it for me. I have added a lamp, downsized things I don't actually use or need. Look at this cute transformation to a cube. This will be my inspiration for my cube décor. Simple, elegant and functional! I LOVE IT!
http://www.empirella.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Cubicle_BeforeAndAfter.jpg
Orange is the New Black! I can’t wait to start watching season 3 of OISNB! http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zZ8bZVpWEYY/VDRnWS-xq-I/AAAAAAAABbA/ZzF_Nko1-nU/s1600/ORANGE.png
Goodwill. A goodwill just opened in my town and I’m excited! When people think of Goodwill or The Salvation Army they think its gross. It’s not anymore gross than a new store. Yes the clothes may be worn but so are the clothes in a new store, they were just worn for less time. Yesterday I found an adorable lamp ($10), a brand new jean jacket with tags on($4), a brand new rain jacket with tags on($5), adorable Merona sandals with all the tags on and strung together ($8) and a brand new Nate Berkus duvet cover still perfectly wrapped inside the bag it comes in($30). All will be washed and used IMMEDIATELY! I don’t care if people know I shop at 2nd hand stores, I have cute stuff to show for it! They have a ton of Target brand stuff and I can’t wait to go back next week and see what else I can find!


http://californiaclosetsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/goodwill-salvation-army-logos.jpg

Girls Fishing Tournament! This weekend I’m in a girls fishing tournament and I can’t wait! The boys can help take the fish off the hook but the girls are going to reel and net the fish! We have a great group of ladies going so I hope the weather holds out!

http://www.michigan.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/Salmon-Fishing.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I love the 1989 CD - I play it so much, I can hear my 10 year old singing the songs while he's in the shower :) Your cubicle looks so cute!
    Renee C.
    seethworldinpink.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my cube yet, it's just my inspiration! I can't believe you have a 10 year old! You don't look old enough to have a 10 year old!!! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I think it totally depends on the location of the store but I love second hand/consignment stores too! I want to come shop at your Goodwill...it sounds like you got a lot of great stuff!! 1989 is Taylor's best album in my opinion. I just went to the concert and it was amazing!

    kyliemcgraw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete