Friday, May 29, 2015

Wi-Fi Signs


These are my favorite signs to put in your home for guests to connect to your Wi-Fi. Our password is long and complicated so I think it’s much easier to show someone this sign verses telling them what the password is.

 







 

I want to apologize if my blog post from yesterday offended anyone.  I didn’t mean to insult anyone about the different stages of being in our 20s as I see them. I was simply trying to say that the different stages have become more apparent to me as of lately. I was more referencing that 10 years ago, we were all at the exact same stages in life. All of us were graduating from high school or becoming seniors. We were all on the same path and now our paths are different. Not bad, not unsupported, just different. I support and love each of my friends in every stage of their lives and I know they all support my husband and I’s decisions. Again I apologize if anyone was offended by my words.
 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 

5 comments:

  1. I love the one with the vintage floral and deer antlers! I'm going to track that down and use it next week for when we have guests staying with us from out of town! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that its elegant and outdoorsy and serves a great purchase! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I recently made a DIY wifi sign for our house (similar to the first one) and I'm so happy about it because people are ALWAYS asking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know yours inspired me to make specialized ones for all of my rooms! Over the summer we constantly have people visiting us because we live on a lake, so this way they will always be able to access our WIFI without me having to give the outrageously long password out to everyone! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. These are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete