Friday, May 1, 2015






ONE It’s been brought to my attention that I am a no-reply blogger. I checked all of my post and comments settings and everything should be working. However I just found a ‘how to’ to make sure you are a reply blogger! While browsing Life As You Live I saw a blog post that shows you how to check step by step.

TWO I’m excited to get my new cookie cutters! I order these two from Etsy yesterday and I can’t wait to make some summertime cookies! I’ve decided that I want to start making more random cookie cut outs! Around Christmas time is awesome but I really want to get this cute little crab cookie cutter and I am in love with the Karate cookie cutters!

THREE  I am not happy with the way Grey’s is going.  I won’t spoil anything for those of you who have DVR and can watch it whenever you want…some of us old schoolers  need to watch it live or on the app with commercials and buffering later. ANYWAYS Shonda Rhimes needs to figure out what shes doing because it is not good. Grey’s has been on since 2005. I can’t believe after 10 years she is going to just give up on it when it still has so many strong followers. I’m over Derek’s sister, I’m over Dr. Hunt and I’m over Callie! The only good ones left are Meredith, Alex, Maggie, Jackson and April. If you are going to take something so great and butcher it….just cancel it.

FOUR Two weeks from today Pitch Perfect 2 comes out and it’s my husband’s birthday!! Lucky for me he wants to see it too!! Probably not on his birthday but hopefully that Sunday! Even though we won’t see it the day it comes out I know it’s his birthday and he plans to be in a fishing tournament the whole weekend. I’ll take what I can get!

FIVE We are moving my sister into her new house this weekend! I know the kids are going to love their new home and I know my sister is head over heels for it!
Have an amazing weekend!!

I’m linking up with April, Christina,Darci, Natasha; Erika, Andrea, Narci, Karli and Katie.
THE GOOD LIFE BLOGfridayfavorites3_zpsea6fc451-1http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/karlib83/SPRING%20oh%20hey%20friday_zpsual7vhsf.png



 

7 comments:

  1. My cousin texted me last night and said "They killed the wrong Shepard". She is sooo over her! I think Grey's is on it's last leg. We watched the 2 hours last night and it was just too much weirdness and bouncing around. Ahh!

    Those cookie cutters are adorable!

    New Follower :)

    www.andhattiemakesthree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Yes they did kill the wrong Shepard!

      Delete
  2. I was a no reply blogger too...even though I still don't really understand what that means :( anddd I hate this whole Greys thing. It makes me want to cry. Oh and so so so excited for pitch perfect 2! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey's is letting me down too. Too many changes too quickly, and ones I don't like! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! They usually take a whole season to make one change or make one couple really fall in love...but they took two seconds to decide to kill off the main character! Not cool Shonda...not cool!

      Delete
  4. Yay for fixing the no reply blogger problem. I was reverted back to it a few months ago, and was wondering why no one was responding :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad people can comment now...or I hope they can! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete