Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Cindo De Mayo!


Yesterday was a busy day! Work felt like it was a million hours long. I went grocery shopping after work and got some goodies. I’m going to make fajitas, Spanish rice and Coronas for dinner….well I'm not going to make the Coronas I'm just going to enjoy their yumminess. My friends sent me a Time-Hop from 8 years ago. It was out first year of college and we all came home to have a Cinco De Mayo party at my parents house while they were out of town.  I’m pretty sure I told my parents I was planning to have people over …but I’m sure I left a few details out! The invitation reads “ Lets get F***ed up….then clean upJ!” At least we knew we had to clean up! Sorry Mom!


Anyways last night we went to Menards and got large pots to put two on either side of the garage and two for the front door. We couldn’t decide if we wanted to do an accent color or just use the same color as the door. We ended up buying plastic ones and Eric painted them the same color we painted the front door. They look great!  We bought little ones for the front door but they are too little, so we are taking them back and getting the bigger ones. I’ll post pictures of the front door and pots soon. (The last one on the right is similar to the color we painted…our has a little more green in it but it’s the same somber color)
Now I have to decide if I want to paint the screen door the same color as the front door….or painted it white. It’s a rusted old silver that needs a little help. These doors look great with their screen painted the same color.
I’m not sure I like how these ones look with the white screen door. Let me know what you think!


Have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment