Thursday, May 7, 2015

Garage Door Update


Last night my husband put a quick coat on the garage door. I think it came out looking like a brand new door but I’m not 100% sure on the white. I wanted to paint it the same color as the front door (which is still a work in progress), but he thought the white would look better. We are trying out the white and if it makes the house look too white we will paint it. I’m going to wait until the front door is done to make that call. Let me know what you think!







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! Can't wait for you to see it in person!

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the new door! Personally, I don't mind the look of the original brown door, but the white looks a lot cleaner. It's amazing how a single coat can totally change the look of your home. I think I might have to talk to my wife about changing the color of our siding or garage door.

    Giovanni @ Coastal Contract Hardware

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what a little paint can do. The white is good and you can always change it out a bit later if you want a contrasting color. Garage doors usually face the road so it is just as important as any other aspect of the home. A beautiful house and yard will get lost in the glare of an ugly garage door.

    ReplyDelete