Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thirsty Thursday - Michigan State Style


Since it’s Thirsty Thursday today I thought I would share my Michigan State Baggo boards I painted and a Michigan State inspired cocktail. I think the boards turned out fabulous! Thank you to all who voted in my survey. I may do a few tweaks before this weekend when we give them to my husband’s grandparents but I am pretty please with the way they turned out.

I found the Spartantini on snappygourmet.com. They have great simple recipes that are easy to whip up!
o 6 tablespoons sour apple pucker (such as DeKuyper)
o 4 tablespoons white cranberry juice (such as Ocean Spray)
o 2 tablespoons blackberry vodka (such as Pinnacle)
o splash of lime (optional)
o apple slice cut out in "S"
Instructions
1.  Mix cocktail ingredients (except the fruit slices) for each cocktail separately in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain drink into martini glass.
2.  Top the Spartantini with "S" apple slice.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHRxrz7haudn9pDpZWervhuPn-eN1PmH6ABejP_F1qGfaNeN08
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! That drink sounds so yummy!!! What a great tailgating cocktail!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up to #TipsyTuesday! I love the sound of this cocktail!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those turned out so nice!! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete