Friday, April 17, 2015

Lip Sync Battle on Spike Thursday nights at 10pm


 

 


I hope you all are watching this show because it is awesome! Celebs come on and lip sync battle it out! I am going to let the video’s do the talking for me today. All of these battles are amazing and I could watch these over and over and over!

1 John Krasinski vs Anna Kendrick



2 Anne Hathaway vs Emily Blunt


3 Jimmy Fallon vs Dwayne ’The Rock’ Johnson


4 John Legend vs Common


5 Jimmy Fallon vs Emma Stone on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

I’m linking up with April, Christina,Darci, Natasha; Erika, Andrea, Narci, Karli and Katie.
THE GOOD LIFE BLOGfridayfavorites3_zpsea6fc451-1http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c151/karlib83/SPRING%20oh%20hey%20friday_zpsual7vhsf.png

4 comments:

  1. these are always so funny to watch!!! Happy Friday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that the celebs can get a little silly! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. This show cracks me up! I just wish I had known about it when it was filming since the studio is only three blocks away from my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing that its only 3 blocks away from your apartment! What else have they filmed there?

      Delete