Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Front and Garage Door Inspiration


Sorry for my rant yesterday but I’m getting sick of seeing these type of things on the news every day. ANYWAYS! We are going to paint our front and garage doors and I need you help! The navy door below was my inspiration. We still have a lot of other things to do like landscape and what not but my husband thinks that paint will pep it up quick! This is an old picture of the house taken during the winter so it looks gross. I tried to Photoshop out some of the snow but it still looks dark and dreary. Try to focus on the doors.


Maria's VIP Approved Colours are Here!https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy5aoW52kQW--vjYssvWr1ofMehPmKr5WJIBBvO2Wmtip1wMVXhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFpoca1kTjU6FmWk75Az8ij6XsUtwWCJhBAuR9ste3t7Q-xmn33w


I went to the paint store last night and picked up a sample of Crystal Oasis -  Pittsburgh Paint. We have yet to try the sample because we went out to dinner with the in-laws then went back to their house and looked through old family photos. Needless to say we got a little off track! However I am extremely excited to get this on the door and see how it looks. I told Eric we should at least start with painting the front door and see where it goes. I’m not one who likes to sit on colors for long. If I know I like it buy 10 gallons and lets do this! I would love any and all suggestions for colors for our doors. The only color I don’t want to do is brown because I feel like our whole house is brown and I’m all about color.

2 comments:

  1. I love a colored door! It makes a house so warm and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete