Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Food Spotting

I recently learned of a new app called Food Spotting. It allows you to see the plate that someone ordered from a restaurant in your area. I found it interesting because it allowed me to see what the dish was that someone ordered that I wouldn’t normally try. We have a Mexican restaurant in town and I always want to try something new but I can never get the courage because I’m afraid of the unknown…stupid right? Food spotting lets me see a picture of what they ordered and I can see if it looks good or not! It also helps you to see other restaurants in town that you might not know about. For instance, when we go to Troy we always want to try a new restaurant but never know which one to try. Now we can look in the area at a few items and see if anything sparks our interest. It’s a visual menu and restaurant finder all in one! It’s got my approval!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment