Friday, April 10, 2015

Bungalow Five on Friday!



Thanks to 320 Sycamore for getting me hooked on this bungalow! I want to build this someday!
I found this adorable bungalow on ItsOverFlowing.com. Check out the rest of this adorable house here.
These little kitchens melt my heart! Found on Houzz.ccom
This one is a very classic bungalow style with very clean lines all throughout the house. Moore Architects
I love the modern edge brought into this classic style. I love how open the kitchen is and I’m in love with that island! Studio H
Sorry I have one more but I ran out of numbers. Maybe this will be the Five on Friday plus 1! Redbud Custom Homes
Have an amazing weekend!! J
Linking up with:
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 

4 comments:

  1. bungalows are adorable. they are one of my all time favs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they make the home feel warm and cozy! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I love the brick wall in the bathroom on your number 5!

    Tasha

    http://homemadehappiness-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever seen Nicole Curtis on Rehab Addict on HGTV? She loves an exposed brick wall! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete