Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend Recap

Preview Image
Friday we got our tax return which was reason for celebration! We went to Su Casa with some friends. Su Casa is a great Mexican restaurant in town. They serve up some fantastic margaritas and quesadillas!


Saturday we split wood and picked up all the dog poop in the backyard. When I say we I mean Eric split wood and I picked up the dog poop. Moose will be 4 this year which means this is my third spring of cleaning up dog poop. Eric always has some other big job going on so the least I can do is doggy poo duty. I filled a 3 gallon bucket 4 times! I told Eric next winter we are picking up dog poop  through the winter instead of a spring clean up! It’s not a glamorous job but someone has to do it. After the long hard day I was able to snuggle with my little pooper!


Sunday I went north to shop! I got a few things from Charming Charlie that I had my eye one. I also made a stop into Marshalls. I got a few spring outfits for myself. I got a new table runner and matching napkins which I love. I love bringing in vibrant colors. After dinner we went to Sherman’s for some ice cream. When Sherman’s is open you know that summer is right around the corner!
makethingshappen
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment